Invitation for Competitive Sealed Proposals
Houston Gateway Academy, Inc. (“HGA”) is pleased to announce the recommencement of construction for a new charter school campus located in Houston, TX.
HGA seeks competitive sealed proposals from qualified General Constructors to complete unfinished construction of a 174,938 square-foot Pre-K - 12th grade facility that is approximately 40% constructed.
The facility includes classrooms, offices, a band hall, science labs, gym, kitchen, natatorium, a playground and multi-purpose rooms.
- Invitation Posted In Publication - February 8, 2021
- GC Qualifications Due to Architect - February 26, 2021 at 5:00 PM CST
- Pre-Proposal/Bid Conference - March 3, 2021 at 2:00 PM CST*
- GC Bid Questions Due to Architect and Consultants - March 18, 2021 at 5:00 PM CST
- Proposal/Bid Deadline - March 25, 2021 at 2:00 PM CST
- Proposals Opened - March 25, 2021 at 3:00 PM CST
*Due to Covid-19 social distancing restrictions, only prequalified general contractors will be allowed to attend the pre-proposal/bid conference. Suppliers will not be granted access to attend the conference.